Friday, March 16, 2007

Well, Paul is back, W is gone, and the house is a mess. Why? Because we are watching ALL the NCAA games online. Woohoo! The best part is, it's free! So there's no time to mop between the Dook loss *Yay!*, the Carolina win *Yipee!*, and whatever is going on with Wisconsin!? Paul has a theory, but I'll let him post it if he wants to.

We found a new restaurant that is near our house, so the Yucatecan options have expanded, which is good because (I can't believe I'm saying this) but I am seriously tired of tacos al pastor. I know I will regret that come July or August, but really, I am. The new place, Susana, has wonderful, HUGE
panuchos, a good sopa de lima, and so far that's all we've had but they also offer poc-chuc tacos and tortas, etc, too. Lots of yummy (and cheap) choices. Grocery shopping in the US is going to give me a heart attack. Oh, but Target, whenever I "need" a new bag/container/organizer something, ooooh.

This weekend we hung out downtown since we hadn't done that in a while. We go at night because it is getting hot here. (95 right now) and we are using the a/c more and more. Then we are off on our Equinox Tour Wednesday, which should be cool (see below for details).

I suppose that is all the details on us. Here is a*nother* photo of spoiled pups: from left to right Ellie, Luke, Sutton. Don't worry, Masha is on the couch next to this one, she's just not in the photo. What I'd like to know is: Where do the people sit?! Apparently Miss Ellie and Mr. Lucas are in LOVE, which is a bit gross if you ask me. They ARE cousins after all. But whatever, if Mash can behave enough to have 3 other dogs in "her" space, Lucas and Ellie can do whatever they like!


No comments: